Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Baader Meinhoff Complex Questions

  1. The first generation organized their protests with a series of documents and articles written by Ulrike Meinhoff. The actions that they executed were a string of explosions in government offices and buildings.
  2. In the beginning, even before they started their bombings, they were a bunch of hooligans and trouble makers. They did whatever they wanted when they wanted with no real cause. I gained more respect for them when they went underground and started a unified plan to protest against the government. I never agreed with what they did so I didn't become attatched to them with the exception of their die-hard will and steadfast morals. I lost any respect for them when they started to get caught. Instead of laying down arms and surrendering they lost all nobility for their cause when all they cared about was themselves and did whatever they could to not get caught.
  3. Andreas's determination was a huge deal. He showed that he was determined to continue no matter what. His determination was a large part of why they followed him. His rudeness on the other hand was a bit of problem. It sometimes got them in trouble and it over pressured the rest to do what ever he wanted without objection.

No comments:

Post a Comment